Member of RobotInt:
12th Robotic Day 2015
June 13-14, Prague, CZ
Charles University, Prague
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Robotic Day is an international event for presentation and promotion of robotics, for example:
- Contests for robots prepared by the event participants
- Art presentations related to robotics
- Presentation of student projects regardless on the school type
- Presentation of companies which concern on robotics and related areas
| Join us at Facebook:
2015 – 12th Edition
12th Robotic Day results are here.
NEW – RoboPivo:
The event spans two days; certainly you don't want to waste your Saturday evening time. How about joining Hobbyrobot for a beer? RoboPivo
NEW – Freestyle:
Did you make anything robotic which does not fit into any of our contest categories? Never mind, bring it to show it on Sunday June 14 !
Goal: Show whatever robotic you have made.
- • Your own construction or program/action.
- • No restrictions on age nor number of authors.
- • Size and weight are not limited. In case it is bigger than what can be put on a table, please contact us in advance.
- • Whatever you show must be safe.
- • Create and bring a poster of A2-A1 size on which you give basic information about the robot and you.
It can be printed as well as handwritten or drawn and can be on a single piece as well as more pieces of paper. The goal is to give the other visitors an idea who you are, what did you create, what is the reason and give some info about the construction and functionality.
- • Bring the stuff as well as the poster on Sunday June 14 between 9-10am to the Robotic Day place.
- • Throughout the day, a visitors' survey will be made. The most interesting robot will be announced during the Prize ceremony at the and of the day.
Date and place:
- • Competitions will be held on June 13 and 14, 2015. The event will be open for public on June 14, 10am-5pm, free entry.
- • Place: Prague Congress Centre
|Art, Robots & Entertainment
||Open contest for art / robotics / entertainment - art used in robotics, robots used in art, entertainment robotics, ...
|Bear Rescue Beginner
||Find the bear and bring it home as fast as possible
|Bear Rescue Advanced
||Collect more cans than the opponent in the ketchup store
||Follow black line and run over the course as fast as possible
||Push the opponent off the playing field
||Be faster than fellow robots in a course race
|All contest have also the "construction kit" variant.
||The robot is fully built using a selected construction kit
- • Rules of all contests can be downloaded here: PDF.
- • It is allowed to register one robot for more competitions.
- • All contests are open to participants from any country.
- • There is no age limit for the contests; we'll split the participants when there are many registered for a particular contest.
- • During the Robotic day, there will be a possibility for the companies to show what they do. It can be in the form of scheduled demo, in a stand, during the on-stage company presentation etc. Please contact us to discuss more: web form.
- • In addition to contests, there will be also student project presentations held at Robotic Day. If you want to present something, contact us using the web form.
- • Do you have something robot-related you could show? Let us know!
- • June 13: 9am-11am registration, 10am-12am homologations, 12am-6pm first competition rounds
- • June 14: 9-9:30am arrival, 10am-5pm competitions, presentations, finales
- • On June 13, the Prague Museum Night is organized at many places in Prague. It is definitely worth the visit!
- Please note: The programme is preliminary and may be changed.
- • All competitions will be held during both days, June 13 as well as June 14. The organisers do not provide the accommodation. We suggest to book your lodging as soon as possible; some feasible possibilities are:
- • Pension Beta
- • KDM Hostel
- • Hostel Ládví
- • If you want to get a cheap lodging in a sports hall (with your sleeping bag, Sat to Sun), contact us as soon as possible.
Sponsoring / cooperation:
- • If you want to sponsor the event or help with the organisation, please contact us by email contect address or directly using the contacts below.
For more information, please send us an email: (contact placeholder) or contact Dr. David Obdrzalek at (kontakt), tel. (+420) 221 914 270 or (+420) 728 606 425.
Do you want to cooperate and support or sponsor the Robotic Day or other robotic activities? Please contact us!
David Obdržálek, Charles University, Prague