To participate in a contest, you need:
- Select a competition (here is the list)
- Register (online form here.)
- Pay membership registration fee (info will be sent by email after registering)
- Build a robot (your task)
- Come (competitions will be run on Saturday June 6 and Sunday June 7; we’ll send the info by email)
One team may register any number of robots for any number of competitions and there is no limit on the number of team members but please note that the competitions will be held in parallel.
If more robots register for the competitions from the same “nest” (school, club etc.), they must be significantly different – it is not fair to the others to use more “too similar” robots. It is also not fair to use different robot behaviour when playing against fellow robots and when playing against robots from somewhere else.