|Bear Rescue Advanced||autonomous||Find the bear and bring it home as fast as possible||FAQ|
|Free Style||any kind||Open contest||FAQ|
|Ketchup House||autonomous||Collect more cans than the opponent in the ketchup store||FAQ|
|Line Follower||autonomous||Follow black line and run over the course as fast as possible||FAQ|
|Mini Sumo||autonomous||Push the opponent off the playing field||FAQ|
|Puck Collect||autonomous||Collect more coloured pucks than the opponent||FAQ|
|Roadside Assistance||advanced autonomous||Provide service for cars – install batteries, deploy traffic signs, load cargo…||FAQ|
|RoboCarts||autonomous||Be faster than fellow robots in a course race||FAQ|
|Toy Cleanup Beginner NEW||remotely controlled||Pick all toys spread at the playing field and put them where they belong to as fast as possible||PDF NEW||FAQ|
|Toy Cleanup Advanced NEW||autonomous|
|All contest have also the “construction kit” variant. – The robot is fully built using a selected construction kit||FAQ|
|allowed kits and parts|
• Rules of all contests can be downloaded here: PDF.
• It is allowed to register one robot for more competitions. One team may register any number of robots.
• All contests are open to participants from any country. If you want to find out more about your local national cup, please contact us.
• There is no age limit for the standard contests; we’ll split the participants when there are many registered for a particular contest.
• Construction kit category is is held for pupils and students up to secondary schools (ISCED 0-3), see also detailed rules.